GC Initial Lisi Press:
GC Initial Lisi Press is a high-strength lithium disilicate ingot with proprietary HDM (High-Density Micronization) technology that equally disperses micro-crystals—rather than traditional larger-size crystals—to fill the entire glass matrix, resulting in excellent physical properties and aesthetics. It has a biaxial flexural strength of >500MPa and virtually no reaction layer when divested. The material is wear-resistant, stable after multiple firings.
- Veneers, Inlays, Onlays
- 3-unit bridges in the anterior region
- 3-unit bridges in the premolar region up to the second premolar as a most lateral unit
- Crown or splinted crown on top of an implant abutment
- 10 Days in Lab
IPS e.max Lithium Disilicate:
IPS e.max combines beauty with high performance in the most impressive way, as it is comprised of materials that demonstrate exceptional life-like esthetics along with fracture resilient toughness. These versatile materials are available for both press and CAD/CAM applications. The decision to use IPS e.max unlocks unlimited opportunities to provide the outcomes patients deserve.
This product is available to be milled of waxed and pressed
- IPS e.max is ideal for anterior single crowns,
- Inlays, Onlays, & veneers
- bridges up to 3 units.
- 8 Days in Lab- Milled
- 10 Days in Lab- Wax/Press
Zirlux® Transitions is highly esthetic and strong zirconia that uses transitional layered technology to mimic natural esthetics. Smart Incisal™ Technology incorporates a blueish gray effect on the top third zone of the disc which reduces the white value while also mimics the natural tooth’s blueish gray translucency. This patented technology results in a higher chroma in the cervical area and decreasing chroma towards the incisal area. There is a perfect balance between strength and translucency for anterior and posterior restorations.
- 48% translucency
- Made in the USA
- Available in all 16 VITA* shades
- 16 classic VITA* shades and OM2 bleach shade
- Compatible with most industry-leading dental mills: 98mm x 14mm, 98mm x 18mm, 98mm x 22mm
ArgenZ HT+ zirconia offers 4%-5% more translucency and increased strength over other HT zirconia. It can be used for single units to the full roundhouse for frames or full contour.
- 45% translucency and 1250 MPa
- Available in white and pre-shaded
- Single units to full roundhouse
Intelligent Touch Dental Laboratory provides all of our clients the option of doing custom shades here at our laboratory at no cost to you or the patients. Call today to schedule yours!