Intelligent Touch is a certified TRINIA Dental laboratory.
What Is Ceramage?
- It is a hybrid composite that is metal-free
- 73% Zirconia & 27% Resin
- Light curing Zirconium Silicate.
- Exhibits Superior Flexural Strength
- Available in Vita Classic (A-D) Shades
Benefits of Ceramage
- Light Weight
- It can be repaired chairside
- It excels at accurately reproducing gum tissue
- Lifelike Appearance
What Is “TRINIA”?
- Trinia is an understructure
- Trinia is a metal-free cad-cam material
- It is made with glass fiber and epoxy resin
- Yes, you can do either screw or cement-retained
- You can use all types of abutments as long as they are parallel
Benefits of TRINIA
- Long term health for Patients
- No Firing Required
- TRINIA CAD/CAM pucks are composed of a multi-directional interlacing of fiberglass and resin in several layers.
- It is intended to be used by dental technicians and dentists for copings, substructures, or frameworks for permanent and transitional anterior or posterior crowns, bridgework, and substructures that can be either cemented or uncemented restorations, such as telescopic restorations.
- TRINIA was designed with the appropriate mechanical suitability as well as appropriate aesthetic characteristics. The resulting product has high flexural and compressive strength.
- The pucks require a minimum occlusal thickness of 2.0mm for bars.
- TRINIA is compatible with all leading implant systems.
- Ceramage is a light-activated zirconium silicate micro-ceramic that creates indirect restorations that display practically the exact same light transmission as natural teeth and it has astonishing translucency.
- The stunning appearance of it will more than exceed your patient’s expectations when they see it in their mouth.
- It bonds to a handful of different substructures.
- Not only does Ceramage look life like it is extremely durable and strong. It has natural gum and tooth color reproduction.
- It is designated for implants, inlays, Onlays, crowns, dentures, and bridges. It is also extremely accurate in reproducing gum tissue on large reconstructions.